Visual identity and website redesign collaboration with design firm, Pentagram and internal UAL teams. Europe’s largest arts and design university; the organisation comprises six colleges, each with a number of stakeholders and locations. Our shared challenge was to work with all stakeholders to implement a university brand identity that satisfied the ambitions of all six of the colleges and their students.
- Rethinking of all existing content, infrastructure and information architecture.
- Extensive user research to define site journeys and opportunities for improving experience.
- Design workshops with college stakeholders to understand needs requirements.
- Rapid prototyping within a web environment for a shared understanding of the iterative process between designers and developers.
- User-testing with an independent body for unbiased pre-launch validation.
Brand consultancy for production company to design and develop a responsive, mobile-first website with complete information architecture, wireframing and user interface design.
Voluntary visual identity and website design for non-profit company, promoting projects based around climate change between scientists, engineers and designers. While generating the identity and website, we engaged in online consultation for site features, as well as the eventual logo. Our intentions with the Planet Innovations logo was to invoke ideas of international communication, human interaction and connection with the planet, and open dialogue on technological platforms.