A collaboration with Pentagram design consultancy and the university web team. UAL is Europe’s largest arts and design university; composed of six separate colleges; each with a significant number of stakeholders and locations across the city.
Our project team’s task was to implement the global identity to a new digital platform that would fulfil the ambitions of all involved in the complex organisation.
- Rethinking of all existing content, infrastructure and information architecture.
- Extensive user research to define site journeys and opportunities for improving experience.
- Design workshops with college stakeholders to understand needs requirements.
- Rapid prototyping within a web environment for a shared understanding of the iterative process between designers and developers.
- User-testing with an independent body for unbiased pre-launch validation.
Brand consultancy for production company to design and develop a responsive, mobile-first website with complete information architecture, wireframing and user interface design.
Not-for-profit company to promote discussion on climate change, and enable scientists, engineers and designers to have their ideas judged by experts. Branding, logo and website design. While generating the identity and website, we engaged in online consultation for site features, as well as the eventual logo. Our intentions with the Planet Innovations logo was to invoke ideas of international communication, human interaction and connection with the planet, and open dialogue on technological platforms.
UK’s leading body dedicated to the enhancement of Britain and Japan’s relationship, committed to promoting deep and lasting understanding between the two countries. Comprehensive rebrand of visual identity, logo, print material and website, including information architecture, content planning and interface design. The society hosts hundreds of events and resources, and currently has over 1000 members.
Split-responsibility role as coach for springboard divers, between ages of 5 and 16 years, and designer of diving team’s visual identity and website. Crystal Palace Diving Team is London’s top diving school, which trains beginners through to international divers.