A collaboration with Pentagram design consultancy and the university web team. UAL is Europe’s largest arts and design university; composed of six separate colleges; each with a significant number of stakeholders and locations across the city.
Our project team’s task was to implement the global identity to a new digital platform that would fulfil the ambitions of all involved in the complex organisation.
- Rethinking of all existing content, infrastructure and information architecture.
- Extensive user research to define site journeys and opportunities for improving experience.
- Design workshops with college stakeholders to understand needs requirements.
- Rapid prototyping within a web environment for a shared understanding of the iterative process between designers and developers.
- User-testing with an independent body for unbiased pre-launch validation.