Visual identity and website redesign collaboration with design firm, Pentagram and internal UAL teams. Europe’s largest arts and design university; the organisation comprises six colleges, each with a number of stakeholders and locations. Our shared challenge was to work with all stakeholders to implement a university brand identity that satisfied the ambitions of all six of the colleges and their students.
- Rethinking of all existing content, infrastructure and information architecture.
- Extensive user research to define site journeys and opportunities for improving experience.
- Design workshops with college stakeholders to understand needs requirements.
- Rapid prototyping within a web environment for a shared understanding of the iterative process between designers and developers.
- User-testing with an independent body for unbiased pre-launch validation.